- prefer working with precision and attention to detail?
- find deep satisfaction in perfecting your skills?
- enjoy working independently, taking time to deliver work that meets your high standards?
- most comfortable when you can focus on getting stuff done?
- meticulous by nature and excited about producing high-quality work?
- motivated to be fully responsible for your work from start to finish?
If that sounds good, keep reading.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for building beautiful, award winning websites with thoughtful, easy to use CMS capabilities. We’re looking for developers that care a lot about their craft and get excited about the details.
Join a team of other self-motivated individuals who excel at their craft. We take pride in the work we do and get excited about solving problems. We only hire drivers (not passengers) and developers with lots of experience.
Things you might be doing in this role…
- Work alongside talented developers to build easy to use, great looking sites and apps
- Build websites for companies to demo their new products
- Work with a great looking Figma mockup to develop a new website for a mega brand
- Take ownership of the projects you work on and see them through from kickoff to launch.
- Creating intricate, beautifully designed layouts with full CMS capabilities
- Building WordPress sites using ACF
- Expert level experience in HTML/CSS/JS (keyword: “expert”). We ❤️ Tailwind.
- Expert writer that prefers emails to meetings (a default job requirement at SKYCATCHFIRE)
- Portfolio to show you’re a living, breathing developer, actively developing websites and apps
- Detail oriented with the ability to self manage a task from start to finish
Experience Bonus Points
/giphyskills on Slack (or a desire to learn)
We're not just cool projects and good looks
Our team is stacked with experts and our benefits are stacked with perks.
Company funded medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Short and long term disability are offered as well.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off is flexible and unlimited. You're encouraged to take time off for travel or just to get things done around the house.
Take extended time off when you need it whether it's health related or for new family additions.
A portion of company profits are shared with employees each year.
401K with Safe Harbor Matching Contribution up to 4% of your salary.
Flexible start time and location, Summer Fridays, workspace allowance, and more.